Sunday, October 3, 2010

new!

Attention friends and enemies:

I've added a new feature to the blog.
If you take a look to your left
<-------------------------------------------
You will notice a fun little poll.

Every week I will be posting a random question about the weird things we all do (or don't do), and it is completely anonymous so you should all participate. Do you anonymously stalk me but are too afraid to comment? Well you can participate in this poll and I won't even know it was you! AWESOME right?

This week's poll is on toilet seats. Go crazy.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I just sit my big butt down. Crabs be damned!

Unknown said...

Amy............your sister has a baby today and you do a blog on toilet seats?????

Super Happy Girl said...

Wo hoo I voted!

Bwahahahah at Julie's comment :D