Friday, October 29, 2010

state fair

Photobucket

Things I learned today:

* Everything tastes better deep-fried
* Wearing shoes that are too small for you is never a good idea
* Drinking lemonade right before riding the spinny rides is also never a good idea
* Cows smell like poop (magnified x10)
*Taking pictures during rides is the best thing ever
* Arizona is freakishly hot, even at the end of October
* Dressing up in a costume isn't as much fun when you're the only one
* Realizing this and owning it anyway rocks
*Fanny packs were the greatest invention
aaaaaand...
The Arizona State Fair is soo where it's at

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I never thought I loved fall, but I'm converted.
Halloween weekend rocks.

2 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

You need a "Genisu" fanny pack.

That first picture made me LOL and I am anti-writing lol...that tell you how much I liked it!

Cassie said...

I want my shoes back D: