Friday, November 5, 2010

needs

You know how when you were younger, if you wanted something you'd say things like "I need those sparkly princess shoes!" or "I need this skip-it!" And then your Mom/Dad/Uncle/anyone near you would say, "You don't really need it, you just want it" and then you'd say, "No, I need it!!" and then they'd say, "You won't die if you don't get it, so no, you don't need it" and then you'd say "But I will die without it!" and then they'd say "Then I guess you're going to die." ...?

Well, I don't really know where I was going with that....but basically, I have needs.

I need to study for my {evil} Finance test.
I need to clean my room (and car while I'm at it).
I need to start applying for jobs so I won't be one of those unemployed suckers at graduation.
I need to find an internship for next semester.
I need to get an oil change.
I need to get my brakes fixed.
I need to take more pictures.
I need to eat healthy.
I need to find a husband so I can plan my ridiculously awesome reception (seriously, it will blow your socks AND shoes off)

But what I want to do is eat ice cream, listen to music, and chillax to the max with my amigos.
Moral of the story:
Needs kinda blow.

------------------------------------------------

"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do."
-Fortune cookie

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I NEED to go to bed, but instead, I am sitting here, watching the clip from Anchorman, where Jack Black punts doggie Baxter over the bridge, and I am laughing my butt off.

Unknown said...

Please add this to your list Amy.......I need to finish cleaning out my old bedroom and help my sister Cassie move into it.

Super Happy Girl said...

I don;t like being needy either.
I am not going to make a list like you did, it'd just depress me ;)

Cassie said...

I NEED Amy to post again on her blog. How I miss hearing what's going on in your world.

Emily said...

I am Busy Bee Lauren's SIL and I wanted to let you know that her BIL Mark is about 6 ft. tall;)

Claire Kiefer said...

I feel exactly the same as you about wants/needs. Work out, exercise, find a husband . . . but what about lying on the couch watching Jersey Shore?? :)