Monday, November 21, 2011

michele

Hi friends! I'm sure you've forgotten who I am by now, so my name is Amy and I own this little neglected blog. Instead of providing the typical welcome-back-post you've all heard before, such as "sorry it's been so long!" or "phew, life has been crazy!" or "I took the time off to soul-search," I'm just going to jump right back in.

Next up on my list of besties is....

MICHELE!

Photobucket

Michele V. is by far my favorite person that I met at ASU. We met the fall semester of my junior year when I pledged the business fraternity Delta Sigma Pi, and it's been fun times ever since!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a few classes together, and some of my very favorite memories at ASU are the times we spent "studying" for tests and working on projects. Marketing 101 with Michele and our friend Brett is probably the most fun I've had in a class (and also least I've learned).

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing that you must know about Michele is that she is a die-hard pug lover, and rightfully so! We like to go on fun photo shoots with her boy, Diego (model extraordinaire), and she is also quite the beautiful model herself! She has been super supportive of my photography, and I'm always grateful for the advice and help she gives me.

Photobucket

Michele is also the nicest fashionista you will ever meet, and she is so generous and fun! I just know she is going to go on to great things because of her effortless grace and go-getter attitude, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. I'm serious guys, she has an impeccable taste for fashion and great eye for design, so if you want to check out her blog where she talks about all of those things, go here.

Photobucket

I just love Michele, and I'm SO glad we became friends!!