Monday, October 11, 2010

the results are in

Photobucket


This week's poll has officially closed, and here are the results:


Photobucket


I've always wondered how many people actually sit on toilet seats without anything covering them, because I do, and I never knew if I was abnormal or not. Turns out I'm not and that lots of people do. Yay!


Although I guess that just means more butts have touched the toilet seat before me....


Anyway. New poll is up. Check it out!


--------------------------------------------------


"I'm starting to think that I'm the butt of a joke the whole world is in on."


-Jimmy Fallon

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't ever bite my nails. But I am a huge cuticle picker.

Super Happy Girl said...

I am glad I shall never know any of this!

I used to bite my nails but now that I discovered the joy of solar nails and that I can actually show my hands without feeling embarrassed...I don't!

aubreyannie said...

solar nails? what are THOSE?!