Monday, October 18, 2010

Yesterday I went on a photoshoot with my amigo, Brodie.

He wants to be a profesh model, I want to be a profesh photographer, so win-win....win.

We hit up a modern location in Tempe with some pretty sweet conrete architecture, and wa-la. Out came these suckers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These four were my favorites, and basically all I've had time to edit.

I hope you liked!

--------------------------------------------

"Pictures are cool."

-Me

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, he's hot!

aubreyannie said...

ooh. super cool. i love the shots and yes, he is hot. haha.

Super Happy Girl said...

Oh...ummm...hola, how you doin'?

Kate Weber said...

Those are awesome photos! He's looks great!

I'm new to your blog! I love it! It's so cute (and you are in love with Chuck, which automatically makes you awesome.)

http://simplykateweber.blogspot.com

JMay said...

I love the last shot, nice job...to the both of you ;-)