Tuesday, April 5, 2011

i'm not even going to bother with a title

Let me just start out by saying that I find the second paragraph of my last post extremely hilarious (you probably know what I mean without even looking). It's been so long since I've been on here that I almost forgot what it feels like to be a blogger, and to blog.

It sort of feels like I'm visiting a past life right now.

I know that I've left you all in blogosphere limbo when it comes to my little corner of the world-wide web, but it's been for good reason. Kind of..... You see, lately I've been spending quite a lot of time on the little hobby-turned-passion-turned-semi-career called photography. It's quite the time hog, so it hasn't left me with much time to dedicate to you folks. Photography is kinda selfish that way...I've tried talking to her about it, but it's just like talking to a wall. Anyway, I've had quite a few awesome shoots come my way and plenty more awesome ones in the works, so I'm busy busy busy! In fact, on Saturday I'm shooting my very first wedding! WOO HOO! (I'm only slightly terrified...pray for me?)

Since what I orginally planned to post for my "grand reentrance" is going to take far too long for what I have time for right now, I'm just going to leave you with a few gems:

My friend Brodie likes to post ridiculous profile pictures to his Facebook account, as well as ridiculous statuses, so I decided to combine the two into one awesome picture. (yes, that's his real profile picture, and yes, that's really his status.)

Photobucket

This next one came about because my friend and I decided to make paintings for each other. Since my painting for her involved a photo-transfer process, I had to create a black and white image to print off. This is that image. Oh, and yes that's a wig.

Photobucket

Just imagine this on a canvas with a psychdelic-ly awesome rainbow background, and that's what her painting looked like

I hope you enjoyed.

It's nice to be back.

-----------------------------------------

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."

-Unknown

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I will believe it when I see it! :)

amy mo said...

You will believe what when you see it? That I'm back to blogging? The existence of the awesome painting that I spoke of? Brodie really wearing a speedo? That Lady Gaga is really a man? So many things you could be referring to....