Friday, May 13, 2011

gradumacation

Yesterday I became an official big kid, and I graduated from college. Well, I actually graduated from University, but let's not get technical.

I graduated from the W.P. Carey School of Business with degrees in Finance and Accountancy, and lemme tell you, I am sooooo relieved to be done!! This last year was just straight up painful.

Photobucket

I was going to circle myself in the above picture, but even after I did that you still couldn't see me. So....ya. Graduates are mass produced here at ASU.

Photobucket

If you look real close you can see me after I received my fancy (fake) diploma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister, her husband and her two little boys came to visit for my graduation, and I was so happy they could come! Melanie was incredibly helpful when it came to helping me plan for graduation, and I was happy to have her help! I was also happy that my mom was able to get off work and my sister was able to take the day off school to come too! Thanks guys!!!

Photobucket

My mom has also been incredibly helpful, especially with supporting my hopeful photography career, and I've been super grateful for all of her help too!!

Photobucket

I had a party that night with family and a few friends to celebrate my freedom. Melanie and I made treats the night before, and she found this graduation cap treat thingy recipe. SOO cute, right!? Loves.

Photobucket

And just for funsies, here are the cutest boys that you wish you could steal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss them already!! Anyway, I'm DONE and while it's a relief it really doesn't feel like that big of a deal. I mean, it's not like it's that hard to graduate from ASU. And...now I feel insanely old. Like, I remember looking at pictures of my mom and dad at their ASU graduations and thinking how old they were then. And that's me. Sigh.

Thank you everyone who came out to celebrate with me and to my mom, Melanie, Cassie, Dad, and everyone who helped me with graduation/parties/etc!!!!

Photobucket

Go class of 2011!

-------------------------------------------

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

Terri said...

Congratulations you sweetheart! I wish you all the best!